Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello

Well this is my first ever posting in a blog journal. I know it's been long over due. My first and probably only excuse on why I haven't done a blog before is.......hmmmm....time

A friend of mine, http://www.andrew-thornton.blogspot.com/ has brought the subject of blogging up to me a few times. So you may be asking, why now? I guess it's better to start sometime and why not now.

Hopefully through this journal you will get to know me as the glass artist, business owner, wife, mother and now grandmother and not necessarily in that order. So if you are reading this journal because you are interested in my work, I will begin by saying "Thank You".

I've got some new ideas for a bead design so my goal for this weekend is to get back on the torch.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! How wonderful! I'm happy to see that you're blogging now. I think you've got a lot of offer and to share and a very unique vision that I'm sure others will be interested in exploring vicariously through your journal!

    Welcome, Friend!

    ALOHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Nice to see you in the online world. Can't wait to read your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see more of your work and read your blog, I always been a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, you should post some more. I'm curious to see more of your writing and pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.