Usually I'm not into the soft pastel pinks, but I decided to go out of my comfort zone and make a necklace that had a softer "spring" tone. When travelling I usually like to take a project with me to do on the airplane or even at night when I need to decompress. As you can see I didn't get to finish it, but hopefully I'll have this completed by the end of this week.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Spring Floral Necklace
Usually I'm not into the soft pastel pinks, but I decided to go out of my comfort zone and make a necklace that had a softer "spring" tone. When travelling I usually like to take a project with me to do on the airplane or even at night when I need to decompress. As you can see I didn't get to finish it, but hopefully I'll have this completed by the end of this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks nice! When I was in the third grade, I had a teacher who said, "Pink and green are for Spring!" And never has that line been erased from my mind. To this day it still rings in my head. When I saw your necklace and read your post, I thought of it again!
ReplyDeleteGood to see that you're posting! Keep it up!